Dr. Cell Phone 90 Day Warranty
Professional 90 Day Warranty
Dr. Cell Phone Repairs Warranty
All Dr. Cell Phone On-Demand and On-site (branch/walk-in) repair services are backed by an inclusive lifetime warranty for the lifetime of the serviced device.
Coverage of Warranty
- LCD Screens and/or any replaced parts by Dr. Cell Phone.
- Warranty is limited to repairs that were paid for. Should the customer paid for only parts, warranty shall be granted to the replacement of parts. Should the customer paid for both parts and labor, warranty shall extend to cover repair and replacement of parts specifically resulting from the preliminary repair, excluding in the situations mentioned below.
Warranty Does Not Protect Against
- Customer mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Water damage not caused by Dr. Cell Phone technicians
- Accidental or purposeful drops not initiated by Dr. Cell Phone employees
- Tampered internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
- Software issues not related to initial repair
- Devices that are Jailbroken
- Damages not related to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair - customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt
Also, our Warranty Policy does not cover protection for certain existing pre-repair conditions (before performing repair) such as the following:
- Manufacturing and performance related issues separate from the repair and prior to the repair
- Damage to device frame to the repair
- Water damage
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: internal damage may make a repair impossible under certain conditions. Dr. Cell Phone will be able to explain in further detail upon device diagnosis. We strongly recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
- A NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner
- Warranty is non-transferable. The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer.
If a customer device is irreparably damaged as a direct result of a repair attempted by Dr. Cell Phone and service has been paid, the customer is entitled to a fully functional restored cell phone/device of equal or greater value based on its model and condition as received and with the original repair issue resolved, or the monetary equivalent within reasonable market value and in that condition as determined by Dr. Cell Phone. If payment was not rendered for service, the repair quote shall be deducted from the value, or a refurbished device of the same damaged condition as received shall be offered. In order to receive a replacement device, the customer's damaged device must be rendered to Dr. Cell Phone.
Repairs performed by Dr. Cell Phone technicians are automatically responsible for replacement of damaged parts and should be contacted directly. Customers are also welcome to contact us of a repair issue, however, liability shall rest with the technician who performed the service.
If the device was repaired by Dr. Cell Phone, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
The normal turnaround time for repairs mailed to Dr. Cell Phone is approximately 7-14 business days (shipping time included). We strictly follow first come first serve rule on services except for special situations ie. “rush” repairs.
All customers requesting Dr. Cell Phone services should agree to the following conditions:
Work Authorization and Service Waiver
I authorize Dr. Cell Phone to perform repair work on my Device. I understand that the Dr. Cell Phone technicians are trained to perform smartphone repairs, but Dr. Cell Phone and its affiliates are not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of Apple Inc. and Samsung Mobile. The company is not affiliated with these brands. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold Dr. Cell Phone liable for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise, unless it is caused by negligence of Dr. Cell Phone, or its agent.
I understand that Dr. Cell Phone has no liability for any data loss, which may occur as a consequence of work done on my device. I also realize that I have the choice to, and I am accountable for backing up the device before allowing Dr. Cell Phone to work on my device in the event of any data loss and hardware or software failure.
I understand that support rendered by Dr. Cell Phone may void manufacturer. Dr. Cell Phone does not take responsibility to any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided. However, we can offer our own warranty on the parts and/or services performed.
I understand that it is my responsibility to inform Dr. Cell Phone exactly the model description and condition of my device, including any modifications or repairs previously performed. All devices go through diagnosis. If the device arrives at Dr. Cell Phone branch in obviously different condition than described, I acknowledge that extra charges may apply. I understand that Dr. Cell Phone repair specialist will contact me to discuss the discrepancies and potential additional costs.
I also recognize that shipping my device Dr. Cell Phone is my responsibility. If the product arrives with further damage, or in an event of lost package, I am aware that I am fully responsible for that risk as the shipper.
If any device should be lost or damaged further than it was released to Dr. Cell Phone in, Dr. Cell Phone’s liability will be limited to the repair or replacement cost of the device in its condition at the time of transfer to Dr. Cell Phone based on current fair market value. Dr. Cell Phone’s liability is limited to the cost of the repair service or a comparable replacement device. Dr. Cell Phone has no liability for indirect damages resulting from a repair or repair attempt, including any lost or damaged data, software, or lost profits or revenue of the customer.
As part of the repair services provided to the Customer (“You”), our technicians will be providing replacement parts (“Parts”) and accessories (“Accessories”) supplied by Dr. Cell Phone (“Company”). Company is a third party obligor of tech’s service obligations to you under your agreement with Dr. Cell Phone regarding your use of, and rights related to, the Parts and Accessories.
For warranty evaluation, your device must be returned directly to Dr. Cell Phone 3767 Belt Line Rd, Addison TX 75001, United States.